PDA

View Full Version : CHILDMINDER - HORSHAM, West Sussex

afmoon03
27-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Hello,

I am an Ofsted registered Childminder and a member of the NCMA (National Childminding Association). I am based in Horsham, close to Littlehaven railway station. Here's a little more information about me:

QUALIFICATIONS

- NNEB Diploma in Nursery Nursing
- Introduction to Home-Based Childcare
- Paediatric First Aid

Over the years I have also attended a wide range of courses covering many areas of children's learning and development.

EXPERIENCE

More than 10 years working with young children and their families in nursery environments, the most recent being a busy inner city Children's Centre. I also have experience working with children with additional needs, and children and families whose first language is not English.

CARE OFFERED

A warm, fun and caring environment that is full of opportunities for learning through play-based activities that incorporate the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).

Daily activities include regular outdoor play, local outings to places such as Horsham Park and Holmbush Farm, and story sessions at the library.

OPENING HOURS

Monday-Friday 8am-6pm (hours are flexible).

VACANCIES

I currently have full- and part-time vacancies for children under 5 years.
I can also provide before- and after-school care for older children.

Please send me a private message via the forum or email at anna@annaslittlelearners.co.uk if you would like some further information,

Thanks,

Anna :)