PDA

View Full Version : Will she stil turn up?

flossybeth
25-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Hello,

about 3 weeks ago an Ofsted inspector phoned to say that I was due a visit (I think I prompted them with my call with regards to varying my conditions) my first since pre-registraion in July 08, but I told her I was just about to start a settling in period with my first "proper" mindees so she said that she'd call back this week just gone to make sure the settling in had gone OK and the mindees were still with me and to arrange a visit for the following week (which is now next week) BUT she hasn't rung back. Do you think she's likely to still just turn up one day next week and what happens if she turns up on Tuesday which is the day I don't have any mindees?

Also I'm looking at doing my SEF but am not sure how to log on to access a form. i don't have a token or password or anything, do I just ring Ofsted to ask for one?

Many thanks,
Jay

Mrs.L.C
26-09-2009, 05:29 PM
I would be prepared but more than likely they will phone before turning up

sophiestars
26-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I wouldn't have thought she would just turn up, she will probably phone next week.

Yes you have to phone ofsted for your token and they will send it to you

liza
29-09-2009, 06:59 PM
She'll prob phone, but no harm is starting to get ready.

Yes phone OFSTED for your security token
http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/Ofsted-home/Forms-and-guidance/Browse-all-by/Other/General/Early-years-online-self-evaluation-form-SEF-and-guidance-For-settings-delivering-the-Early-Years-Foundation-Stage

But the form is also there to download yourself so you can start doing it whilst you're waiting for it to arrive.

Liz