PDA

View Full Version : Information form for babies

dobby
25-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi all
I have 2 children starting in my setting for the first time in nearly 2 years - have been very lucky to have been full during that time. reviewing the paperwork to go through with parents i realised the form i use for gathering information on the child and their routines etc is not really suited for babies - and both these children are 1 or under.

Before i spend ages desigining something to suit, does anybody have anything that they use would be suitable? If not i will happily share what I do once done :)

thanks

dobby
26-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Ahh well I adadpted my original one in the end. Wish i had just got on and done that instead of wasting all evening looking for one in my files and on t'internet :censored:

Am happy to share but not sure how to do attachments or upload to main resources bit? or if i am allowed to yet being under new membership status still :littleangel: Feels V. strange that, i remember when Pauline began the site and then had to close and reopen - that'll teach me to not post in a while :blush:

So if anyone can advise how to upload attachments I will happily share :)

helenlc
26-09-2009, 02:46 PM
I cant find mine right now but its quite basic and just says about their favourites and their abilities:
Food
Drink
Comforters - what and when given
Activities/Toys
Stories, songs, TV or other characters
Nap times & for how long
Can use a spoon/fork
Cup/Beaker/Bottle
Nappies/Pull Ups/Any creams used
Method of movement ie crawling, rolling, walking
Any special talents (I use this for the older ones but also the babies - it can be useful if baby has a tendency to throw themselves backwards when held, spits food out, dribbles a lot!!!:laughing: Anything else basically thats not mentioned above)

That sort of thing. Like I say its quite basic. Hope that helps.:thumbsup: