PDA

View Full Version : In the night garden diary

leenie
24-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi I was trying to find the in the night garden daily diary sheet but cant find it anywhere i have tried searching as someone said but cant find it can anyone kindly send me the link please as my little on i mind is crazy about them thankyou

Andrea08
24-09-2009, 09:28 PM
sounds good even though i use diarys so less "printing " always run out of ink!
but i use them when parents 4get the diary x

Hebs
25-09-2009, 06:23 AM
here you go hun

Edit by Pauline - This attachment has been removed as it should not have been shared.

angeldelight
25-09-2009, 06:45 AM
Hi I was trying to find the in the night garden daily diary sheet but cant find it anywhere i have tried searching as someone said but cant find it can anyone kindly send me the link please as my little on i mind is crazy about them thankyou

Yes it is in the forum but not available to new members that is why you could not find it :laughing: :laughing:

You seem to have it now so hope you like it

Angel xx

leenie
25-09-2009, 01:12 PM
here you go hun

Thankyou so much for the link its great my little one loves it wants to colour it in xxx

leenie
25-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Yes it is in the forum but not available to new members that is why you could not find it :laughing: :laughing:

You seem to have it now so hope you like it

Angel xx

Yes love it thanksxx

Pauline
26-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Please be careful when adding attachments.

The item attached by Hebs had been kindly shared in the green member area by another member but was only intended for green members. :(

Hebs
26-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Please be careful when adding attachments.

The item attached by Hebs had been kindly shared in the green member area by another member but was only intended for green members. :(

sorry pauline i didn't know
if it was intended for green members only how did a red member know about it?

Pauline
26-09-2009, 08:34 AM
sorry pauline i didn't know
if it was intended for green members only how did a red member know about it?

I don't know, I assume there was a thread somewhere talking about it and the red member read the post, then searched and couldn't find the download, but that was because it wasn't in the open forum.

Don't worry, I just wanted to mention it so that people could be careful :)

angeldelight
26-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Sorry my fault I did intend to remove it but one of those moments when my mom was on the phone crying so I just forgot to come back to it

Sorry xxxx

Pauline
26-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Sorry my fault I did intend to remove it but one of those moments when my mom was on the phone crying so I just forgot to come back to it

Sorry xxxx

Angel don't you dare apologise (by order of d'boss), you have far more important things on your mind at the moment to be worried about the forum. :rolleyes:

Allie
26-09-2009, 11:40 AM
I think I need to read up on the rules!!!!

Allie