PDA

View Full Version : Greenhouses

LaylaB
23-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Hello :) Sorry ive asked a very similar question a while ago, however not in a completely direct way and Im having a minor panic about it. I finally bit the bullet and sent my form off and everythings going along, now waiting for inspector to call to make an appointment to come round (the longer I wait for this call the more i feel like they will call and announce they are coming the next day...which...well...i'd die). Anyway the house is very ready....except...

We have a greenhouse in the garden which has not got its safety film stuff on...Now part of the reason for this is because its ever so expensive and it sort of went out of my mind. I plan to order it on friday (end of the month :laughing: ) but then it may not be here and up and done by the time they come...can i simply say its ordered and coming or am i about to get myself into trouble??

soooo much stress :blush:

Layla

~Chelle~
23-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I think that as long as you have ordered it and are going to put it on, this should be fine.

A pre reg visit will basically highlight the stuff that they feel you should be doing and assess your house and let you know the things that you should improve for safety.

You will get another inspection 6 months afterwards where they will make sure that the things that they have highlighted to be done have been done.

HTH