PDA

View Full Version : Start Up Costs

Stace
23-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm just beginning the registration process - OMG how much paper, I think I may need to purchase a snorkel :laughing:

I was just wondering if anyone knew about any help with start up costs in the Adur District, do you still get any help or has this been stopped now? Mainly for things like certain toys, safety equipment etc, I realise you can get some things done cheaply but it all adds up !!:panic:

If you do, would that be from the council? Have a sneaky feeling that it has stopped now but thought I'd see what people thought.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stace
xxx

CherryBlossom
23-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Sorry can't help-but I know that in my local council we don't get any money given to us-although we do get the first years insurance free and the tool kit!

x

Hanabana
23-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Sorry can't help-but I know that in my local council we don't get any money given to us-although we do get the first years insurance free and the tool kit!

x

I believe ours is the same as this but we can also claim back the cost of the health form and your OFSTED fee up to a maximum of £50.00 and that is Hampshire area

Stace
24-09-2009, 09:52 AM
I believe ours is the same as this but we can also claim back the cost of the health form and your OFSTED fee up to a maximum of £50.00 and that is Hampshire area

Thanks guys.

I've only just got my health and Ofsted forms, so will have to go through them - oh the fun !! :laughing: I've no idea how much the health part costs, though I think that its different with each doctor !!

Well I've sent posted my course forms and course bursary details, so I guess its started - eek !!! Best get back to looking through those never ending policies and risk assessments !! :)

Stace
xxx

daisyboo1980
24-09-2009, 11:03 AM
you get no help over here in nortehrn ireland to start up nothing from anyone nicma included but we do have to pay to get registered and only some doctors charge luckly i know my doctor and have looked after there children i was a nanny for a doctor and its there best friend so i didnt have to pay