PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!! Ofsted are coming this week!!!

misst104
22-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Have just had the call to say she is coming on Friday! Feel sick and feel like crying! Just don't feel ready at all. :panic: :panic: :panic:

xxx

carebear25
22-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Hope all goes Ok, mine is 2moro. Your lucky she told you what day I got it could be any day this week. :( :)

grindal
22-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Good luck for Friday - at least you have the next 2 days to make sure all is ready and in place

Hebs
22-09-2009, 12:58 PM
you'll be fine hun honestly :thumbsup:

misst104
22-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Have only just made a start on my SEF so she won't have had that by Friday so i am thinking its going to be a long one. Why, Oh why do I always leave everything until the last minute??????? :panic:

I really am a wreck by the way. Don't do pressure well at all :eek:

xxx jo

Zoomie
22-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Oh no, I got registered only a month after you.

Good luck.

:thumbsup:

emler
22-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm sure you will be fine - stay calm! Good luck for Friday

misst104
22-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Well I have just filled in another bit of the new SEF so at least she will have a little bit of something to look at!!!

x jo

miffy
22-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Well I have just filled in another bit of the new SEF so at least she will have a little bit of something to look at!!!

x jo

Well done!!!!

You will be fine, relax and be yourself :)

Sending positive vibes :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Daddy Day Care
22-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Just try and relax and be yourself, easier said than done I know.

Im sure you will be fine

Do you know the name of the person comming to see you? can you read soem of her reports online to see whats shes hot on?

Good Luck

Gareth
xx

estrelas
22-09-2009, 08:30 PM
You'll be fine. loads of goodluck!!

I was registered in March and still no call, no its any time soon tho, and I haven't even finished my SEF

Let me know how you get on

xxx

misst104
22-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Just try and relax and be yourself, easier said than done I know.

Im sure you will be fine

Do you know the name of the person comming to see you? can you read soem of her reports online to see whats shes hot on?

Good Luck

Gareth
xx

I have been trawling the Ofsted site and cannot find any reports she has done :eek: My network coordinator has never heard of her and neither have any of my cm friends around the area!!!

xxx jo

jibberjitz
22-09-2009, 09:03 PM
You will be fine, will try an email that stuff to you in a mo:thumbsup:

babs
22-09-2009, 09:22 PM
im sure u will be ok ... i sat up for 3 nites making sure i had all policies, risk assessments, screamin at hubby to remember things and i forgot all aboiut sef so didnt even fill one in. i did explain i hadnt got a clue with it she was fine was only here bout 2 1/2 hours ..... just get some sleep wish i had

misst104
23-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks everyone. i have calmed down abit now!!! Still have quite a bit to do but not the essential stuff. Think that's all covered!

XXX JO

fridaysoff
23-09-2009, 06:03 PM
stomach churning!

make some lists of things you want to remember to put out or have ready, that made me feel better. Have all your papers, photos or childrens journals or whatever you have in one stack in a crate or something and set up a place for her with her laptop (mine went in the kitchen). Mine just came through to see what we were doing periodicaly and watched different things - came on the school run with us!!! (gulp) but think she was an exception.

Mine wanted to know about some ideas I might have for improvements (self reflection and evaluation and all that) so maybe give that some thought (training or resources?)

I was really nervous but just try to be organised and then you'll know you have done what you can.
good luck xx it will be over before you know it and you will have earned a big glass of wine!:jump for joy: