PDA

View Full Version : EYFS Grids

solly
20-09-2009, 06:47 PM
I have now been sent the early years foundation pack with the cd, i have been looking on the dd for the grids so i can print these out as i am still trying to get my head round it all but i can't find them on the cd

Does anyone know where i can find them. I have parents coming tomorrow with a 3 month old and i wanted to show them it. I have been using the tracker books up till now and i hate them with a passion

Lainey Lou
20-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi there, I had the same problem, but think I found them eventually, just had a quick look on my CD:-

Here you go:-
From the home page there is a hexagon shape on the right that says Search areas of learning & development, click on that
then click on all stages
choose the stage that you want
underneath that it says Click to View, click and that will bring up the grid relevant to the stage you want.

I think this is what you are looking for, if its not let me know as I'm possibly printing off the wrong thing! :)

XX

hello kitty
20-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Here you go.

http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/eyfs/eyfsareasoflearninganddevelopment

solly
20-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Thanks Laineylou & hello kitty that is what i was looking for, i now have something i can show my prospective parents tomorrow and i think i will then switch over to these from the tracker books.

I have done a scrap book with art work and photos to back it up. I hope i am doing enough, I am having to start from scratch as was due to give it all up so never bothered doing any of the paper work and now have only 1 space left which will hopefully be taken tomorrow:)

miffy
20-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Good luck tomorrow - hope it goes well for you!

Miffy xx

solly
20-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks Miffy, even though i have been doing this job for 8 years now i still get very nervous at each interview, especially with this eyfs.

I keep thinking i mustn't be that bad as most of my parents are teachers and one of them mum works for the education department that visits schools that are not performing and puts it right and dad is a head teacher of a school

will let you know how it goes:)