PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your existing injuries book?

singlewiththree
20-09-2009, 08:06 AM
When a parent arrives the child always has a bump, he is 18mths and is frequently getting them with me too. We are always in a rush as she is always late and we have to get to school and I frequently forget to get her to put in the existing injuries book. Do you keep them by the door, and if so what in? I don't have anywhere I could put it. I'm considering getting a magazine box attached to the wall with that kind of book in.

miffy
20-09-2009, 08:10 AM
I don't have a book, just A4 sheets so fill in a new one each time.

I keep the blank ones in a folder in the dining room ready in case I need parents to fill one in when they come.

Miffy xx

balloon
20-09-2009, 08:14 AM
I use MM ones and they're kept in my folder (the one I got through the forum! ;) ) so are right there when I need to use them.

I keep the register sheets behind the door so I don't forget to fill them in though! :rolleyes:

sarah707
20-09-2009, 09:00 AM
I keep mine with the register sheets at the back door.

I know parents are in a rush but I explain that it's important for safeguarding.

It's not worth the risk otherwise. :(

Mouse
20-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Mine is on the bookcase in the hall, right next to where we stand when parents bring the children in.

There is also a pot of pens on the bookcase, so we're not hunting round for one!