PDA

View Full Version : Please help me before I go mad!!!!

Toothfairy
15-09-2009, 05:43 PM
I have spent today doing my planning.
While on this forum I came across a sheet that was a bit like the Dora Daily Diary sheet but was for EYFS Individual Planning for a baby.

It had 5 clouds I think, one for each area of learning and the title Planning in the centre.

I have spent the last hour trying to find it again but can't.

Please can anyone direct me to it before I chuck my laptop out the window. :D

sarah707
15-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Eyfs individual planning... how you will plan for the child using the 6 areas of learning and development.

there is some paperwork on the Bromley website I believe.

Otherwise, just split a piece of paper into 6 (plus a title and date line at the top)... and a bit about why you are planning those activities for that child.

Brainstorm activities to meet all 6 areas... not every day, think of a range of things the child will enjoy doing over a week or so...

So... Jane is 2 and really into wrapping up her dollies.

Psed - caring for dollies - provide blankets, brushes for dolly's hair etc;

Cll - any books about dolly and her day? Anything at the library about caring for animals? Drawing round dolly...

Psr&n - let's count dolly's eyes, ears, nose, throat... let's make a dolly using shape stickers...

ETC...

Focus on the wrapping element - what else can Jane wrap? Presents? Beanie babies?...

Don't forget Jane will also be doing lots of other routine activities that meet the 6 areas as well.

Hth :D

Toothfairy
16-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Thanks Sarah :thumbsup: