PDA

View Full Version : nvq 3 nearly done

tammerisk
10-09-2009, 07:11 PM
i have one more visit left from my asseser on monday to sign off everything in my profolio and then i will be finihsed yay

12 long months for me but i must say was well worth it

started off really hard as i not think i understood or could do any of it but i got there in hte end and it really isn't as hard as i made it out to be

nothing more than what i normaly do just had to write it all down

so what next!!!!!

holiday i think on 19th sept and then some well deserved time off but just for a little while only working two days a week at mo

hopefully some more children will be along soon

deb24
11-09-2009, 10:18 AM
i have one more visit left from my asseser on monday to sign off everything in my profolio and then i will be finihsed yay

12 long months for me but i must say was well worth it

started off really hard as i not think i understood or could do any of it but i got there in hte end and it really isn't as hard as i made it out to be

nothing more than what i normaly do just had to write it all down

so what next!!!!!

holiday i think on 19th sept and then some well deserved time off but just for a little while only working two days a week at mo

hopefully some more children will be along soon

Good for you. I am just about to start mine my brain is already hurting (LOL)
So what are you going to do now?

ORKSIE
11-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Well done:clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
11-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Brilliant news!

Have a look at the Open University level 4 course next :D

happytotschildminding
11-09-2009, 12:48 PM
That must be such a relief to be nearly there! - I'm 90% of the way through mine and have a key skills test (maths) on monday and if I don't pass it I'm not going to carry on with the rest of it as finding it (the maths that is - not the childcare part) too stressful. I'm really peeved and cross with mine (was told when I was 50% - of the way through that I could do it without the maths - but now at 90% of the way through I'm told by a different assessor that I have to). Stopping typing as I'm sooooooo cross!
Carol

tammerisk
11-09-2009, 01:35 PM
now ithink i am going to take stock and really decide what it is i want to do when my last child goes to school (he 22 months at mo)

and then look into qualifying in that area

after nvq 3 you have to really know where it is you want to go as the qualifications are so much more specific

don't worry to much about it
(i did cry everyy time i thought about it and opened my folder for the first three months)

once you get your head round the terminology and what they want you to do for it it really easy.