PDA

View Full Version : BACK TO WEEK 1 - HELP

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Oh drat

I have just been inivited to my nephews 18th birthday party on the 19th April

I best get my act together then otherwise im going to be a moody *** and not have anything to wear

How much can I shift between now and then

Oh im soooooooo depressed

Best get looking at them tablets I think that Lana is taking

Is anyone else going to start again on Monday with me - its got to be Monday have my sons birthday party on Sunday plus mothers day

Angel xx

oakie dokie
26-02-2008, 12:20 PM
angel i started them tablets but i didnt have any yesterday and none today im trying to do ww on line. without the tablets

hazelx

sarah707
26-02-2008, 12:33 PM
I have just been inivited to my nephews 18th birthday party on the 19th April

What an excellent date for a party! :D

custardcream
26-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Hazel, why did you stop the tablets?

Sorry for being nosey but I am becoming tempted by these.

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Yes me too ha

xxx

Twinkles
26-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Yes me too ha

xxx

Me three!!

Spangles
26-02-2008, 12:41 PM
I'll start with you Angel! Can't promise that I'll keep going though, you've got to be strong with me! Nag, nag, nag, please!

I'm so tempted to buy those tablets! I'd have to take them in secret though as Darren would think I was stupid and really kick up a fuss!

Twinkles
26-02-2008, 12:44 PM
I've started again this week - I've thrown all my lovely cheeses away :eek:
I gave up with the xenical ( sp?) they were too antisocial :blush:

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 01:00 PM
I would have to buy them in sort of secret too

Oh look what just popped out of my bag then play it down - hubby would think I was off my trolly

Angel xx

custardcream
26-02-2008, 01:05 PM
My hubby would think I am mad too, so I would by them without telling him.

ajs
26-02-2008, 01:06 PM
would think

wouldn't he already know if you've been together so long

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah he would know haha

I have actually mentioned them and he said I had to do lots of research first and ask doc due to all the tablets I am on

xx

custardcream
26-02-2008, 01:18 PM
My hubby wouldnt have a clue, he doesn`t know what i buy and he probably wouldnt mind as long as i had researched them.

The only reason he would be cross is because he doesn`t believe in a quick fix for losing weight, but as i always tell him he does`nt understand because he has never been over weight in his life.

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Same with my hubby Custardcream

xx

Twinkles
26-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Just thought I'd share with you something that made me :angry: at breakfast today.

Hubby ( eats mega loads never puts weight on );'Are those bathroom scales right?'

Me; ( collects weight like it's going out of fashion, no willpower, never lose any ) ; ' Yes why?'

Hubby; ' Oh ! nothing really I've just lost loads of weight. Don't know why'

Me; :angry: :angry: :angry:

sarah707
26-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Just thought I'd share with you something that made me :angry: at breakfast today.

Hubby ( eats mega loads never puts weight on );'Are those bathroom scales right?'

Me; ( collects weight like it's going out of fashion, no willpower, never lose any ) ; ' Yes why?'

Hubby; ' Oh ! nothing really I've just lost loads of weight. Don't know why'

Me; :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh heck! Sometimes they just open their mouths and it comes flowing out don't they! :laughing:

Banana
26-02-2008, 07:53 PM
You can do it Angel!!

Its only 5 days until March - its going to start being nice weather soon, thats a good incentive

xxx

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 07:58 PM
So i have about 6 weeks not long enough

Oh im depressed any one got any choc they can share haha

xxx

Twinkles
26-02-2008, 08:01 PM
So i have about 6 weeks not long enough

Oh im depressed any one got any choc they can share haha

xxx

Well having posted about my new diet this morning it's all gone pear shaped ( pardon the pun ) this evening. On the plus side I'm feeling well relaxed:D

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Yes because your drinking wine and eating a curry

I dont want the wine but you could share the curry pleaseeeeeee

xx

Minnie Minx
26-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Dear Angel and anyone else who is thinking of taking these tablets.

They are an expensive way to lose weight (just think what you could spend £40.00 on!!!) and do you really want to supress your appitite so much that you're not eating enough, you need to eat enough calories that you have engery throughout the day to keep up with the little uns.

Come on ladies we can do it, start by cutting out one or two naughty foods and replacing them with a good food, some fruit etc. If you like a drink have a diet coke with the rum etc.

And don't forget about excercising, we'll lose weight more quickly if we did 30 mins everyday of excerise, go for a power walk, do a fitness dvd or ride the excercise bike.

Angel i'm going to worry about you if you start taking these tablets, you don't eat breakfast as it is!!!!

Lots of love from a worried forum buddy

xxx

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:29 PM
I know you really do talk sense in what you are saying Theresa

I know I can do it because ive done it before

I just can not seem to get motivated this time so thought the tablets would help me even if for just the first month

I must have seriously put on a stone since we last met - add that to the ten I already need to shift and im just a blob

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
26-02-2008, 08:36 PM
you are not a blob angel!!!!!

Obviously if you want to take the tablets then it's your choice but although there has been research done we still don't know the long term effects/what it will do to you in years to come, i don't believe in slimming pills as i can't see that they are healthy or good for you in any way shape or form. You just need to get into the right frame of mind and cut out all the naughty food.

xxx

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:38 PM
I need someone to lock me up somewhere and feed me through a little hole in the door ha

xx

Twinkles
26-02-2008, 08:40 PM
The only time I managed to lose weight was when I had gall stones. I had to go on a low fat diet and I knew that if I ate fat i would end up in casualty in agony.
The worst thing I ever did was to have my gall bladder removed 'cos I can now eat normally and immediately piled the weight back on.
Pain was a great incentive!!

Minnie Minx
26-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Angel, what are you like lol. What you need to do is a food diary and write down everything you eat in one week. Then do a gillian mckeith and put it all on a big table, it will shock you into eating healthier food and to stop eating the amount of naughty food that you've been eating recently

xxx

littlesprogs
26-02-2008, 08:42 PM
i think its all psychological, because you are taking tablets that you think will help you naturally eat healthier foods.

I dont agree with any form of help for losing weight especially surgery. My auntie is Fat and i mean FAT!!!! she can hardly walk coz of it but its her own fault shes been told she'll die if she doesnt lose weight but she wont do anything to help herself shes a total waste of space imo!

Just think of what else you could spend that £40.00 on it could buy you new clothes once you have lost the weight etc. It could go towards the forum meeting as a treat for losing the weight.

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:45 PM
I have never took slimming tablets of any sort before but these do sound good

I just dont know what to do

I think im going to try my diet again Monday give myself a month and if im still feeling like this then damn it I either need to be locked in that room or im taking the tablets ha

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
26-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Right gerty on monday evening i want a full report on what you've eaten throughout the day, for every naughty food you consume there will be a punishment. I won't say what it is but you know me :D :D :D :D and you must be honest about what you eat. I'm hoping that this will give you incentive to start your diet right :)

xxx

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:52 PM
ok ok I will send you my daily diet every day to your email

Even if you dont read it maybe it will give me the kick up the butt that I need

I do know it is better when you write it down

I have had some help from Hazel too

So ok its a deal

xxx

Minnie Minx
26-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Don't you worry i'll be reading it as the punishment that i have in mind will be so funny for me but slighty embarassing for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and i'll be the one doing it so there will no getting away with it when we meet up :)

xxx

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:56 PM
omg i dread to think haha

xx

Minnie Minx
26-02-2008, 09:03 PM
*insert evil laugh* hahahahahhahahahha. I don't mind telling you, i was joking before about shouting out gerty gasbag but if you eat too many naughty foods i swear that when we go shopping i will put an annoucement over the tannoy system asking for gerty gasbag or even your first real name **** gasbag to meet up at the service desk as i will have some bad news for her. The bad news that you will hear is that i will be doing it in every shop we go in http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/satanic-0052.gif

xxxx

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 09:04 PM
I would die

I might know people too haha

Ok then I promise I will TRY to be good from Monday

God your such a hard woman haha

Angel xx

berkschick
26-02-2008, 09:07 PM
http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/lostart.htm

This is a great site for weightloss. The food diary is easy to use once you have used it a few times.

You can do a free trial of it too.

Minnie Minx
26-02-2008, 09:07 PM
yep i am!!!! i'm only doing this for your own good, i know how much you want to lose weight and hopefully this will be a good incentive for you :D

xxx

Cammie Doodle
26-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Oh Angel Can I be locked up with you too I cant get motivated at all. Twinkles I have put so much weight on since having my gall bladder removed it is scary (but its also lovely not having that pain) I need to loose weight for my big holiday in November Hubby needs to loose lots too;) HELP!!!!!!

LittleAcorns
27-02-2008, 07:02 AM
Hi All

Angel and anyone feeling less than motivated, you may or may not know I'm the chief yo-yoer and have been for about 18 years :blush: over the past couple of years Ive managed to loose around 1/2 - 1 stone then pile it all back on (remember our attempt last year) I have now altered the way I think, as my "diet" is a way of life now, a big life style change, and Im in no rush to loose 3 stone in 3 months, like I used to do before

Now, if I have a bad day, it doesnt turn into a bad week/month, I just carry on

Dont allow yourself to get hungry, have eggs for brekkie:rolleyes: they keep you going

At the slimming world club, everyone looses 1 - 3lbs on average a week and we eat loads...*plug *plug lol

Dont beat yourselves up, we are all only human, and as soon as we think we are "dieting" there is too much pressure, Just think "Im following a healthy eating plan"

best of luck x x x