PDA

View Full Version : Brain not in gear...please help!

pinklady
10-09-2009, 10:15 AM
I've got some pictures in M's learning journey that I want to put short captions next to and a link to EYFS but I need some inspiration as I'm very new to this!

The first ones show M watching bubbles being blown and then another to show she's watching as it floats away.

The next ones have one pulling herself up (quite a new thing for her but not the first) and getting her drink off the table. She hadn't done that before which why I took the photo.

Can you help me with links to the EYFS please? Thanks!:D

Annie_T
14-09-2009, 01:34 PM
bumping up for you - i cant help as had no eyfs training yet x

sarah707
14-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Watching bubbles ... it's a Kuw thing isn't it? Cause and effect, learning how bubbles are made and how they pop.

Getting her own drink is linked to Pd - health and bodily awareness.

look through the Eyfs ages and stages information in the guidance and you should find relevant quotes.

hth :D

jeanybeany
14-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Watching bubbles ... it's a Kuw thing isn't it? Cause and effect, learning how bubbles are made and how they pop.

Getting her own drink is linked to Pd - health and bodily awareness.

look through the Eyfs ages and stages information in the guidance and you should find relevant quotes.

hth :D

I agree with Sarah just have a look through and see what fits!

Good luck:D

Allie
14-09-2009, 05:25 PM
I would pull or cut out all the guidance pages and put them in a file, they are then easy to access and you can also compare pages, to see where what they done fits best, much more easily.

Don't get to hung up on where to put it as most things can go in more than one section, just use your judgement and over time most areas should be covered

Allie