PDA

View Full Version : Childcare Vouchers

MrsSmiler
09-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Some of my clients use the voucher system. I'm paid the £243 into my bank account and I deduct this amount from what the Parents have to pay me.

To set this one the voucher company sent me a form and I returned it. Simple.

However I now have a Parent whose employees (a private school) do it differently. They (the school) want an invoice every month listing

My name
My Address
My Ofsted Number
Total number of hours that the Child was in my care
Total Cost

Now my view is that it's not any of the schools business as my contract is with the Parent. In addition I don't like giving this information to the school

I would appreciate other peoples vies on this

Chatterbox Childcare
10-09-2009, 07:00 AM
The parent has all these detail so what is the harm in giving it to the school?

Why not agree to invoice the parent and they give it to the school if it worries you.

miffy
10-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Sorry. I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're asking - are you saying the school are wanting to pay the childcare costs to you directly?

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
10-09-2009, 08:29 AM
I don't understand what the school are doing? If they are operating a voucher scheme of their own, I had a parent who worked for a small company who did this. All the parent did was to take my invoice into work and I eventually got a cheque from the company for the £243pm. Because they were so small it tended to happen every 3 months! The parent always paid me though. I did have to provide loads of info to the parents employer though.

They probably need to confirm that the childcare costs equal or exceed £243pm.