PDA

View Full Version : sudeox pass vouchers - anyone know?

rachelle
07-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Had an email from them saying money was due to me today -errr it's not there! Does this mean 11.59pm today?

It takes aggggeeeesssss - it is automated on the 1st! :eek: :rolleyes:

PixiePetal
07-09-2009, 09:56 PM
It takes 4 working days usually. Hopefully it will be there by morning. Ask parents to put it in earlier or give vouchers earlier if you need money cleared on a certain day.

little chickee
08-09-2009, 11:30 AM
i get paid by sodexo by one parent - i think it takes a few days to reach ny account. It comes off Mums wages goes into her Sodexo account then goes into my Sodexo account and then into my bank account.

However i have just discovered that my payments have got stuck in Mums Sodexo account since Feb!! I have just sorted it out and got a lump sum of over £900!!

Chatterbox Childcare
08-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Usually don't have any problems with them. I would say that maybe the date is automated or the 1st.

Check with your parents

LittleMissSparkles
08-09-2009, 06:50 PM
i have one parents pay via her SP account into mine and another pays with voucher that i log into mmy account and cash, usually takes 4 days either way , hope its there soon xxx

rachelle
08-09-2009, 06:58 PM

It was only that I had the email saying it was there and it wasn't! I have it now. This set of parents are lovely and have made sure I don't mind the voucher payment being later than the 1st of the month (chq for balance is always on time) so I knew I could sort it- just didn't want to jump straight into doing that if its arrival was imminent.