PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG OMG

Demonjill
07-09-2009, 11:50 AM
:eek: :eek: CC have just phoned to say they are coming to do pre reg visit next Tuesday!!!!!!! Aaaggggghhhhhhh!! Help!!!

They are still chasing up their copy of DH disclosure( i have had my copy since June!)

O i dunno how to feel about it all.
I am so out of practise with it all as it has been ages and as many of you know i am having a life dilemma at the mo and not sure whether to go to college, get a job, or be a cm???????????????

I so confused!!!!:blush: :panic:

sarah707
07-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Let them come and do their thing...

Decide what you want to do after the meeting...

And breathe! :D

LeeAnn
07-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Don't panic! I ended up having two pre reg visits (due to moving house) and my CC officer was fabulous. There were a couple of little things I had forgotton (one was to replace the socket cover after hoovering for her visit :blush: ) but she was really there to help me and to provide me with info, go over my risk assessments and have a look round the house. It wasn't nearly as scary as I had thought :thumbsup:

fionamal
07-09-2009, 12:33 PM
You will be fine. Let them come and sort things out at your end and if you do decide not to carry on you have at least got your registration to fall back on incase college/job doesnt work out.

Keep your options all open.

The Care Commission arent that scarey and are there to help you as much as they can.

If you need help, just shout

Curly Quavers
07-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey Jill,

How are you? Haven't spoken to you in ages!

Yeah just let them come and make you decision after that. The only thing I can really add is why don't you go through your registration then make a final decision. That way you will have the CMing to fall back on.

Speak soon
x

ORKSIE
07-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Good Luck Jill:thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
07-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Totally agree with what sarah says (as usual). Good Luck

Gareth
xx

Gizmo
07-09-2009, 06:57 PM
hiya
I would still go through with your reg, you have paid for it after all, and if you dont get into college right away you can childmind for a while until you decide what to do.
They will just come in for a chat 1st visit make sure you are fit to look after kids ,study your orange book I got asked questions about that, check over your house, but I found it quite relaxed and I was stressing beforehand.

Demonjill
07-09-2009, 10:48 PM
hiya
I would still go through with your reg, you have paid for it after all, and if you dont get into college right away you can childmind for a while until you decide what to do.
They will just come in for a chat 1st visit make sure you are fit to look after kids ,study your orange book I got asked questions about that, check over your house, but I found it quite relaxed and I was stressing beforehand.

orange book?????