PDA

View Full Version : At last Ofsted have said yes

Shirlwith3
05-09-2009, 11:26 AM
I emailed a request for a variation for 2 weeks on the 18th Aug I have emailed & phoned many times only to be told either someone will call or it is with so & so.
Well I have just received a phonecall form Ofsted yes on a Saturday to say that I can have my request granted to have 4 under 5, I already have 2 siblings aged 1yrs & 2 1/2yrs full time & my dd has just started school & goes full time on the 21st & I now have a new lo 9months will be starting on Monday full time too.

I am so chuffed :clapping: :clapping: :excited:

sarah707
05-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Crikey Ofsted working on a weekend!!

Great news!:clapping:

Shirlwith3
05-09-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't really care I GOT my variation granted. I have to call them to let them know Isla is full time at school then they will issue my new certificate.

I am going to see the mum whos child I can now take on this afternoon to sign contracts etc then I'm all set for him to start on monday, the only problem I now have is my blooming car again recently had 3rd new engine fitt & 3rd turbo too now there is a problem with turbo so have a courtsey car that has 5 seats where my car has 7 so it means my middle child will have to walk in to town 10-15min walt to catch bus to school unless her dad can drop her of at bus stop. Just hope I get car back very soon.