Now you've got to do the hard work! :D

estrelas
02-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Good to hear!

Now you've got to do the hard work! :D

I always work hard :blush: :panic: :laughing:

Shirlwith3
03-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Gosh you are lucky, I sent of a request on the 18th Aug to have 4 under 5's for 2 weeks till my daughter went full time at school starting 7th Sept, I have emailed to chase them up & I have made many phonecalls only to be told someone will call then yesterday I called yet again & was told I would a call either today or tomorrow with their descion which is cutting it short as mum is desparete to have her son come to me plus she has to go back to work on Monday, all her family live in scotland which is hundreds of mile from here.

estrelas
03-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Gosh you are lucky, I sent of a request on the 18th Aug to have 4 under 5's for 2 weeks till my daughter went full time at school starting 7th Sept, I have emailed to chase them up & I have made many phonecalls only to be told someone will call then yesterday I called yet again & was told I would a call either today or tomorrow with their descion which is cutting it short as mum is desparete to have her son come to me plus she has to go back to work on Monday, all her family live in scotland which is hundreds of mile from here.

I just called them, faxed a few things and they called me the next day
It was at very short notice tho, she said because they were settling in at school and only two weeks away from being classed as 5 it wasn't a problem
they emailed me the cert, and posted a hard copy

Tell ya tho, 4 under 5 is hard going, not sure how you all do it i am wacked now:blush:

Shirlwith3
03-09-2009, 08:06 PM
for 2 weeks if I get the go ahead I will have the following:

dd aged 4 at school in the morning for 2 wks
C aged nearly 3yrs - Full tiem
P 1yrs - Full time
L 9 months full time
going to chase up again if not heard from them by lunch time tomorrow