PDA

View Full Version : Excited !!!!

Leannetrim
02-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Just rang Ofsted to see how my registration is progressing to be told that my certificate is in the post on the way to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Hebs
02-09-2009, 02:06 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

congratulations hun xx

misst104
02-09-2009, 02:27 PM
great news. Watch out for that postie. If you are not there to sign for it he will take it away again!!!!

xxx jo

AliceK
02-09-2009, 04:25 PM
:clapping: :clapping: congratulations. Wish mine would hurry up I've been waiting 6mths now :angry: . Send some good luck vibes my way would you :)
xxxxx

balijay
02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Me too, me too!!!! :clapping: Although I have to go to work in the morning so I may miss the postman :angry: Good luck with your childminding career x

Leannetrim
02-09-2009, 06:44 PM
:clapping: :clapping: congratulations. Wish mine would hurry up I've been waiting 6mths now :angry: . Send some good luck vibes my way would you :)
xxxxx

keep ringing and asking for an update thats what I done

emler
02-09-2009, 07:50 PM
that's great news :clapping:

AliceK
03-09-2009, 03:40 PM
keep ringing and asking for an update thats what I done

Believe me I think they dread me calling I call so often. It's just one thing after another. The amount of times I've asked for an applications team manager or my inspector to call me back is unbelievable although to give them their due they do call me :)

xxxxx

wellybelly
03-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Just rang Ofsted to see how my registration is progressing to be told that my certificate is in the post on the way to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Thats fantaic news, well done you!

My husband is going thru the reg process and are doctors is the hold up. They ahve said the health dec will take 8 weeks to do!!!! Bone idol doctors! I know they;re busy but they get paid a fortune and only work 25 hours a week here where I live. I just think as I'm paying £25 for the priviledge they should atleast aim to do it in a week. (Sorry moan over)

Congratulations!!!!!!

mississmoomoo
03-09-2009, 08:17 PM
xxxxx

Gosh that is a very long time to be waiting. Surely it shouldnt take that long? I think mine took about 5 weeks from Ofsted visiting so think thats all a bit odd, have they said if there is a problem?

AliceK
04-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Gosh that is a very long time to be waiting. Surely it shouldnt take that long? I think mine took about 5 weeks from Ofsted visiting so think thats all a bit odd, have they said if there is a problem?

Yes there was a problem with hubbys CRB, something obviously not related to children and it was from about 14 years ago but for this Ofsted are making him jump through hoops. It's not even as if he is here during the day when mindees will be around as he is out at work anyway. The way they are acting anyone would think he was some kind of mass murderer :angry:

xxxxxx

daisyboo1980
04-09-2009, 01:39 PM
well done
9 months and still waiting over here is alittle different but still wish they would hurry up