PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

Daddy Day Care
01-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Sometihng to think about for all thoe who are addcited like me

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090901/tuk-woman-murdered-over-facebook-time-6323e80.html

carlen222
01-09-2009, 05:27 PM
i read something about that in the paper!!!!! im totally addicted to facebook and bebo!!!! such a nosey person lol!!!

playing that farmville game and restraunt city and neither will load today!!!!!! had to get a friend to log onto my farm on their computer before my 20 acres of tomatoes wilted lol:blush:

LittleMissSparkles
01-09-2009, 05:27 PM
good job I've deleted my account then !!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cabby
01-09-2009, 05:38 PM
i read something about that in the paper!!!!! im totally addicted to facebook and bebo!!!! such a nosey person lol!!!

playing that farmville game and restraunt city and neither will load today!!!!!! had to get a friend to log onto my farm on their computer before my 20 acres of tomatoes wilted lol:blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sounds so much like me, ive just given my DD a list of gifts she cant send me because i want to get my " not spoiled gifted" award:blush: :blush: shes sitting next to me actually checking the list:laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
01-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh I think facebook is way down the list of things my DH would like to murder me for ;)

Tam's Tribe
01-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Oh I think facebook is way down the list of things my DH would like to murder me for ;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tam's Tribe
01-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Who has the time . . . I just keep up with the gossip on Facebook but dont play any games . . . spend most of my free time on here . . . its fabulous!!!!

Peppa
01-09-2009, 08:17 PM
OMG My hubby gets sick of me 'harvesting' sometimes :blush: farm ville, farm town, farn land etc.... :blush: very addictive stuff! I never played games till these! Not good! Note to self, Show hubby some tlc b4 harvesting my crops! :blush: :D :littleangel:

sweets
01-09-2009, 08:20 PM
ive just got into farmville but could do with somewhere else to visit whilst waiting for crops to grow.
out of the other games which are similar to farmville?

Pipsqueak
01-09-2009, 08:22 PM

:laughing: :laughing:

ditto though:D

marian
01-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Who has the time . . . I just keep up with the gossip on Facebook but dont play any games . . . spend most of my free time on here . . . its fabulous!!!!

Same here :D

Marian x

charleyfarley
01-09-2009, 08:38 PM
OMG My hubby gets sick of me 'harvesting' sometimes :blush: farm ville, farm town, farn land etc.... :blush: very addictive stuff! I never played games till these! Not good! Note to self, Show hubby some tlc b4 harvesting my crops! :blush: :D :littleangel:

Tell me about it and now there's that treasure one :panic: Addicted isn't the word :panic:

Carol xx

It's a small world
01-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Im actually addicted to here and hardly spend any time on face book these days

Daddy Day Care
01-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Im actually addicted to here and hardly spend any time on face book these days

I've generally got both pages up and flcik between the 2, if i ever get any mindees and cant be on here all day I may have to choose between the 2 of them, dont know what id do then :panic: :panic:

Twinkles
01-09-2009, 09:49 PM
I've generally got both pages up and flcik between the 2, if i ever get any mindees and cant be on here all day I may have to choose between the 2 of them, dont know what id do then :panic: :panic:

Take your laptop to the sandpit ??

Daddy Day Care
01-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Dont have a Lap Top :crying: :crying:

LittleAcorns
02-09-2009, 03:56 AM

Same, hence Im up at silly oclock to get my FIX!!!!!

Adiamond
05-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Me too :) :) when I have a spare couple of minutes I quickly check both ,I would HATE to miss anything :laughing: :laughing: x x x

ORKSIE
05-09-2009, 07:04 AM
LOL
Mr O would def want to murder me for the amount of time I spend on here:laughing:
Mind you last night he joined in with the Song thread, helping me upload songs from U tube:jump for joy:

balloon
05-09-2009, 07:28 AM
Lucky for me I don't have a DH to murder me!

From the article it sounds as if there was far more going on than her just chatting with friends on facebook, why be secretive about it? (not that being secretive warrants murder you understand, I just think far more will come out during trial and this FB thing is just to sell papers and get air time etc)

singlewiththree
05-09-2009, 08:29 AM
I was thinking the same bluemoon but didn't know how to word it. Its not like she deserved to be murdered but why be like that unless you have something to hide. I leave mine open for BF to see and if someone does stalk me as what happened a while ago with an old school friend I'm very open and tell him all about it. We both had partners who had affairs and I wouldn't want that to come between us.