PDA

View Full Version : First day tomorrow

Bendy
31-08-2009, 06:25 AM
However things have not gone quite to plan. I'm still waiting for my registration certificate. Just got back from a relaxing week in Wales to find that it still has not arrived. Hubbies CRB has now been finalised so hopefully should not be long.

My mindee is a friend's child so fortunately I'm lucky in that I can look after her at their house. But this means I have had to arrange for my mum to look after my two at mine.

When I tracked CRB it stated it was cleared on 28th so only a few days ago. I live in the Bromley area can anyone tell me how long I should expect to wait for certificate and will chasing Ofsted make it come any sooner.:idea:

Bendy

angeldelight
04-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi

Have things got moving for you now ?

Angel xx

Bendy
04-09-2009, 11:05 AM
No nothings changed still waiting for my certificate.

Postman not been yet so fingers crossed.

angeldelight
04-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Sending good vibes to you

Fingers crossed

Angel xx

Bendy
04-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Post has come NOTHING!:angry:

Called Ofsted they still have not received confirmation of hubbies CRB. I got my copy last Wednesday.

Oh well looks like I'm back round my friends on Tuesday. Haven't told my mum yet :eek: she is in the process of moving house and as much as she would like to help with my two I know she would rather sort out her stuff.:panic:

Anyway the weekends here and I'm gonner forget about it until next week. :D

BeckenhamCM
07-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Post has come NOTHING!:angry:

Called Ofsted they still have not received confirmation of hubbies CRB. I got my copy last Wednesday.

Oh well looks like I'm back round my friends on Tuesday. Haven't told my mum yet :eek: she is in the process of moving house and as much as she would like to help with my two I know she would rather sort out her stuff.:panic:

Anyway the weekends here and I'm gonner forget about it until next week. :D

Hi Bendy :-)

Just wondered if you got your cert through yet ? I just checked the dates on mine and my CRB was done on the 17th Aug and I got my certificate on 28th Aug if that helps.

Are you in the exact same area as me ? I'm just being nosey now :-)

Ash xx

Demonjill
08-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Fingers x it comes soon.xx