PDA

View Full Version : first pre reg inspection

stacey26
27-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone my first post on here. I had my first inspection today she was a hour early which threw me abit! but i just got on with it as best i could but i did get up at stupid 0clock to make sure everything was ok! lol. all went well nothing wrong with house etc i did get 2 actions 1 to just add something into 1 of my policies and the other was to know more about the differences between the reqirements of the 3 registers i was just honest with her when we got to that question said it was something that confused me abit didnt want to sit there and try to make out that i knew! so when i get in the action letter i just write back what i have done to resolve these?. she was not very clear on this or will she come back out i hope not!.x

Daddy Day Care
27-08-2009, 10:00 PM
I had 2 actions, There was a letter asking what i had done to correct these actions, I replied and there was no furhter inspection

stacey26
28-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Hiya thanks for reply will wait for my letter then thankyou.xx

bongywongy
08-09-2009, 01:36 PM
You will jsut need to write them a letter to tell you how you have resolved/responded to the action letter. There is no need for them to revisit you until you have your first graded inspection.