PDA

View Full Version : NCMA Starter pack arrived at last

kaz1501
23-02-2008, 07:06 PM
:D

well, it actually was attempted delivery on Wednesday but we were all out at work/school so I didn't get it until today.

Feel like I have been waiting for ages (3 & 1/2 weeks!) Just hope the CIS get intouch this week so I can get my details onto their website/books as I finish work next friday :D

karen
x x x

sarah707
23-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh gosh that's come round quickly!

Are you having a leaving work party? :D

miffy
23-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Sounds scary saying you're finishing work on Friday

Bet you're really excited

Good luck

Miffy xx

Banana
23-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Cool!

So you are nearly ready for the new career now!!

xxxx

kaz1501
24-02-2008, 09:14 AM
I have been counting the days down since I handed in my notice 4 weeks ago! I am very excited! :jump for joy: and yes sarah I will be partying on friday night. Woo Hoo you are all invited :clapping:

I work in a private nursery & am the room superviser to a group of pre-school children. I will miss them very much but have promised to visit. I am making each child (20 of them!) a little certificate and giving them a packet of milky way little stars as a goodbye gift.

The nursery unwittingly pushed me into childminding as I could no longer sit back & be a part of what was going on there. Least said the better, me thinks ;)

So, all in all it will be a good week and a very happy day on friday!!

Now, to get on with sorting the mass of paper work I seem to have accumulated!!!

Karen
6 days to go...:jump for joy:

miss muffit
24-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Good Luck in your new career Karen

angeldelight
24-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Good luck Karen enjoy your last day with the little ones then I hope the future is good for you

Angel xx

deeb66
24-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Good luck Karen

Hope your last week is a good one

sarah707
24-02-2008, 08:26 PM
and yes sarah I will be partying on friday night. Woo Hoo you are all invited :clapping:

I will put on my best party clothes and raise a glass to your new venture! :D

tinytigers
25-02-2008, 01:33 PM
How exciting!! Have a great week.

Mollymop
25-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Glad you got your toolkit at last.
I sent off for mine about 3 weeks ago only to receive a letter last week with an application form and a letter to say that it has been approved. But it still means I had to send off another application form a different one this time! I thought I would be getting my toolbox as soon as I sent off the first letter (which was 3 weeks ago)...but no!! I have got to wait all over a again! That first letter was just an application for the grant to have the application form for the toolbox sent to me!!! I am so MAD! So now I have go to wait another 4 week approx!
Btw - I hope you enjoy your last week at work!!!

kaz1501
25-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Thanks to everyone for the good wishes :)

Only another 4 days to go...

Oh, Sandra how annoying for you to have to wait all over again for your tookit! I would be very stressed if that had happened to me! You wait patiently (or not) for your Ofsted certificate and presume once you have that you are all set but then you are in limbo waiting for insurance etc from NCMA. I hope they get a move on for you.

Take care,
karen
x x x