PDA

View Full Version : ncma contracts - rant!

mama2three
19-08-2009, 10:44 AM
was looking through the contracts after receiving my ncma start up box , and noticed they havent got the 'parental responsibility' update part so checked the date and they are from 09/07. surely new packs sent out should have the most up to date contracts in , think they were updated in january this year. Its only from reading another post on here that I thought to check - its so annoying when you purchase something to make sure everything is up to date , legal , ofsted are happy with it etc to find out its not at all! Anyway rant over but do you think i should ring and ask for the new ones? If I do my own 'parental responsibilty ' part what wording do i need? thanks , Kath x

Minstrel
19-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Did you buy it direct from NCMA or was it given to you by your DO?

If direct from NCMA, i think its definately worth contacting them o see what they are prepared to do. If you can't then Pauline made up a very good form and posted it somewhere. I will have a look for it.

If you got it from your DO as part of your start up then its possible they bought them in bulk a while ago and thats why they are out of date.

rickysmiths
19-08-2009, 12:39 PM
If you got it from your DO then ring her/him and ask for an updated one.

If you bought it from NCMA then ring and ask for a new one.

Easy!

mama2three
19-08-2009, 12:40 PM
do you know ive no idea! cant think what the address was , it was preprinted on the postcard thing you send off. how useless am i?