PDA

View Full Version : In shock....and shaking!

ZoeAlli
18-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I have been trying to think of a name for my childminding business, as I felt it might make it a little more professional. Anyway have searched various links on web and ended up on Ofsted.
Looked up my report to discover the latest one which should've been null and voided is there for all to read :eek:
I couldn't believe it, rang Ofsted, they said that they would refer it to inspection support team and agreed that it shouldn't be there on website!:mad:
I wish I had checked sooner as wording (which was upheld in my favour) of latest inspection report is not helpful to parents looking for childcare:( however when I was told it had been null and voided I expected them to stop it being published!:mad:
I am now waiting to hear back from them and hoping that they do not want to re-inspect me (shaking) until after i have my variation (not yet applied for but hoping to do this week) granted! I also have no mindees for next 3 weeks due to their holidays and mine!!
Has anyone else had similar experiences?

peanuts
18-08-2009, 01:34 PM
i would have thought that if it was nul and void it shouldnt have been made public. someone has made a missive boob.

ZoeAlli
18-08-2009, 02:16 PM
My sentiments exactly!! Still haven't heard from Ofsted about what they are doing about it!!!!:(

sarah707
18-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Oh what an awful thing to happen to you.

Don't forget you can put in an official complaint if you wish.

I hope they get it sorted soon. xx