PDA

View Full Version : first call! wow! buuuuuuuut.......

Tinglesnark
14-08-2009, 04:25 PM
isnt there always a but? lol
im still waiting on my crb's. have yet to speak to this woman as i have only just answered a few questions to an aquaintance of mine who recommended me...im shocked at that bh as i thought this woman disliked me?!?! maybe not so much eh? :laughing: so i dont know the score as yet but i do know she is a nurse and wants early starts...
now, im a great one for jibber jabber....
what should be on my call check list for when she calls me? im gonna have to write it all down cos im a right fliberty jibbet when im nervous....:blush:
what are the key points that she will need to know?
thanks peeps...ive gone all new kid at school! haha!

sarah707
14-08-2009, 04:32 PM
I have just registered as a childminder / my registration is just going through / I have had my Ofsted check and I have resources for all ages of children - how old are yours? breathe...

Those are lovely ages! What days and hours are you needing? breathe...

I am still waiting for the final bits of paperwork to come together... when were you wanting me to start? breathe...

Ok, maybe we can make a date for next week to come round and have a chat. In the meantime I will ring Ofsted and try and hurry things along. I am usually out xxx and xxx... when are you free?

Hth :D

mummyroysof3
14-08-2009, 04:38 PM
sounds like sarah should sort out your phonecalls :laughing:

hope it all works out for you x

Minstrel
14-08-2009, 04:41 PM
I have just registered as a childminder / my registration is just going through / I have had my Ofsted check and I have resources for all ages of children - how old are yours? breathe...

Those are lovely ages! What days and hours are you needing? breathe...

I am still waiting for the final bits of paperwork to come together... when were you wanting me to start? breathe...

Ok, maybe we can make a date for next week to come round and have a chat. In the meantime I will ring Ofsted and try and hurry things along. I am usually out xxx and xxx... when are you free?

Hth :D

Any chance i could route my calls through your house Sarah? :D

Tinglesnark
14-08-2009, 05:13 PM
psml sarah! that is ace at first i was like eh? i didnt mention any ages? hahah! that is perfect matey!
can u hurry along crb's tho? they are currently 'in progress'
im gonna write that down and stick it to my fridge!
xxx

mama2three
14-08-2009, 05:25 PM
i was in the same situation a couple of days ago - answered a few of the mums questions and arranged a visit - then realised the following day i hadnt even given her my address! Im still waiting on crb checks too , Im hoping shell be happy with my previous one from the preschool to show im safe - but a bit worried that the actual reg certificate may be a long way off after reading some of the posts on here! Im sure someone waited 9 months!

miffy
14-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Good luck - hope it works out for you

Miffy xx