PDA

View Full Version : LARGE RABBIT HUTCH FOR SALE

littlesprogs
12-08-2009, 06:34 PM
hiya, i'm having to sell my rabbit hutch as my rabbit is very poorly and has had to be moved inside.

It is listed on ebay at the minute here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320411608167&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LittleMissSparkles
12-08-2009, 07:29 PM
oh I ve just been and bought one wish id known yesterday :( xxx

hope your rabbit will be ok xxx

littlesprogs
12-08-2009, 08:03 PM
oh I ve just been and bought one wish id known yesterday :( xxx

hope your rabbit will be ok xxx

i think my rabbit will have to be put down hes really not good he has a parasite in his ear which makes him put his head on its side all the time because the parasite is eating away at the nerve. But because his head is on its side he keeps losing balance and rolling everywhere and then flipping up in the air and banging his head hes been like it a good few weeks now and has nearly finished his medication and isnt that much better :(

i think your two babies would look lost in this one though we only bought one this big because we were planning on keeping the babies they had but unfortunately they all died i dont seem to have much luck with rabbits lol

LittleMissSparkles
12-08-2009, 08:05 PM
i think my rabbit will have to be put down hes really not good he has a parasite in his ear which makes him put his head on its side all the time because the parasite is eating away at the nerve. But because his head is on its side he keeps losing balance and rolling everywhere and then flipping up in the air and banging his head hes been like it a good few weeks now and has nearly finished his medication and isnt that much better :(

i think your two babies would look lost in this one though we only bought one this big because we were planning on keeping the babies they had but unfortunately they all died i dont seem to have much luck with rabbits lol

oh Louise Im so sorry , hope he does get better xxx

I bought a huge hutch and they do look lost in it lol x

Noodles
12-08-2009, 08:59 PM
wish i lived closer i would have had it

tinkerbelle
13-08-2009, 07:04 AM
i bought one yesterday and your not that far from me or i would have
sorry about your rabbit x

balloon
13-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Oh poor bunny, head tilt is awful. Hope it gets well soon. xx

sonia ann
13-08-2009, 07:40 AM
poor bunny ...hope he gets better....our rabbit ( that we rescued from a main rd about 5 yrs ago) has a problem with his back legs and weakness in them....recently he has been plucking his fur from his legs....my brother who is a vet is coming to look at him next week....might be time to visit all the other "sky bunnies":(

littlesprogs
14-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Unfortunately we had to have our rabbit put down today :( first time i've seen my hubby cry over an animal.

So i am now having to sell the indoor cage aswell. It is quite large but would only be big enough for one large rabbit or two little ones. I'm open to offers on price its not even on ebay yet.