PDA

View Full Version : Blasted CRBS

OoopsyDaisy
10-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Oooh I really just want to have a moan as I know that there is nothing I can do...BUT...I had my OFSTED inspection on the 9th June and I have still not had my CRB check through, despite having had about 6 done in the last year this one, the most important one, seems to be taking forever. My partner, who has never had one done, came through pretty much straight away. I am so annoyed...called the bureau today who are going to chase it up but I am so frustated. A possible client is in desperate need, and has been since beginning of July and I am so worried she will find someone else.

Aghhhh! Has anyone else experienced any problems like this??

sarah707
10-08-2009, 06:12 PM
It's fairly common I'm afraid. It gets to a policeman's desk and stops.

I hope it hurries along for you... it's worth chasing and tell Ofsted you've got work lined up :D

Tatjana
10-08-2009, 09:29 PM
I know how frustating it is. My hubby's took 4 months :(

When I eventually managed to find out the police telephone number where it was sitting gathering dust I almost begged them to sort it out and hey presto it arrived the following week!

xx

Alz
11-08-2009, 06:52 PM
still waiting for mine too!!!!.....lets hope they HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

carlen222
11-08-2009, 07:30 PM
is that like the disclosure scotland?? mine took a week from when i sent it off!!! was very surprised!!

OoopsyDaisy
19-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks for all of your replies!

After days and days of chasing the Criminal Records Bureau I am pleased to announce that my checks are finally complete and are expected in this mornings post!

Hurrah! All I have to worry about now is actually beginning work! Scary!
:clapping:

Tatjana
19-08-2009, 08:41 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

xx