PDA

View Full Version : what risk assessments

It's a small world
08-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi

I know there have been several threads on here regarding this topic but not sure which one I should reply to so I'm starting my own.

Right I have a risk assessment for school runs/visit to local park /feed the ducks
I have this signed dated and a review date for say in 3 months due to change in weather etc

Outing ra checklist
outing by car ra checklist - asks do I have everything o n main checklist
public transport risk assessment checklist
These all have 5 spaces to enter place we visited/ date of visit

Cleaning RA Checklist- notes each room used for my business and areas to clean showing dates mon/fri (might change this to monthly)

A cleaning schedule ( I just have a checklist to tick do I need to keep copies for I Ofsted or can I laminate it and use wipe pen and have on display for parents to view as I have an RA for this area too??

Activities RA (got this idea off here ...thanks to whoever it was)

Is there anything else I need ????? So many bound to have missed one or something out..

Sorry if this doesn't make sense

singlewiththree
09-08-2009, 06:01 AM
Do you have house risk assessments, garden equipment etc. Other than that you have it covered, well done.

FussyElmo
09-08-2009, 07:07 AM
I do my cleaning schedule in a book so I can prove its been done.

I have read threards saying that ofsted dont like them laminating as you cant shown they have been done :)

Dont forget house and garden. I have a toddler group one as I go to the same one alot.

It's a small world
09-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks

I won't laminate (have all my signs for my notcie boards ie: Ill child / Fee reminders/ EYFS /Ofsted certificate (DO said it was ok as protected it and stopped any damage)

I do have a house (forgot garden...oooppppss)

Will do my cleaning rota on a weekly see if I can get some of my things on monthly to cut down on paperwork..

Glad I got most things but would appreciate if anyone thinks Ive forgotton any...sooooo many......

Thanks again.:thumbsup: