PDA

View Full Version : Gutted .......

LittleMissSparkles
05-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Well last mindee went at 5 pm and I have been gutting my office/spare bedroom and have just finished .... phew !!!! has taken me nearly four hours !!!!

Have put the bookcase I had with all files/folders/books etc into the cupboard/storage and it has made the room look so much tidyer, have managed to use what space was left for extra storage and the room looks lovely now, no paper work out its all filed away in the filing cabinet :) everything has a place, feel so much better for doing it :) but am soooo tired now lol

will not mind going in their now to do some work :thumbsup:

RainbowMum
05-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Well done you - wish I could find the motivation! We have friends coming to stay this weekend and the whole house is a tip:blush: I shall prob go into overdrive tomorrow but for now I just cant find the energy:o

Pipsqueak
05-08-2009, 08:51 PM
:clapping: Well done :thumbsup:

A tidy environment = a tidy mind or something like that (chinese proverb or similar) lol.
My philosophy is a tidy mind= tidy environment - in my mind my house is tidy:D

ORKSIE
05-08-2009, 08:55 PM
A tidy environment = a tidy mind or something like that (chinese proverb or similar) lol.
Wish I had your mind, My house looks like a tip....in my mind, everyone else says its tidy:eek:

ZoeAlli
05-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Well done!!:clapping:
I have only managed to unpack my online shopping and get LO's to bed. I really need to sort my paperwork too!!
Hope you sleep well tonight!!
:)

LittleMissSparkles
05-08-2009, 09:03 PM
:clapping: Well done :thumbsup:

LOL Pip you always make me smile :D x

miffy
05-08-2009, 09:04 PM
I envy you (the motivation and the clear space!) - I move paperwork from one place to another but never seem to get it sorted!

Miffy xx

LittleMissSparkles
05-08-2009, 09:08 PM
I envy you (the motivation and the clear space!) - I move paperwork from one place to another but never seem to get it sorted!

Miffy xx

I couldntlook at it any longer Miffy... had to be done and while I was inthe mood lol thought i'd tackle it !

got rid of a black bag full of rubbish and 3/4 of a bag of stuff i shredded :D

miffy
05-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Next time you're in the mood can you come and do mine? :laughing:

Miffy xx

nannymcflea
05-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Wish I had your mind, My house looks like a tip....in my mind, everyone else says its tidy:eek:

But it IS tidy, it's mine that isn't!

I always say my daughters' room is like her mind...a complete muddle!

LittleMissSparkles
05-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Next time you're in the mood can you come and do mine? :laughing:

Miffy xx

I love cleaning i find it theraputic just not ironing LOL

forgot to say that to fit the bookcase in the cupboard i had to take it apart and get in the cupbaord to put it back together , was like something from the krypton factor:laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
05-08-2009, 09:50 PM
I love cleaning i find it theraputic just not ironing LOL

forgot to say that to fit the bookcase in the cupboard i had to take it apart and get in the cupbaord to put it back together , was like something from the krypton factor:laughing: :laughing:

I find ironing theraputic - just not tidying although I do get a certain satisfaction in seeing things in their rightful place.

and to your second paragraph - OMG you are my sister!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Daftbat
06-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Well last mindee went at 5 pm and I have been gutting my office/spare bedroom and have just finished .... phew !!!! has taken me nearly four hours !!!!

Have put the bookcase I had with all files/folders/books etc into the cupboard/storage and it has made the room look so much tidyer, have managed to use what space was left for extra storage and the room looks lovely now, no paper work out its all filed away in the filing cabinet :) everything has a place, feel so much better for doing it :) but am soooo tired now lol

will not mind going in their now to do some work :thumbsup:

Right - I am out today between about 11 and 3, will leave keys with my neighbour, all folders are on my dining table and you have free rein to organise my house:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

gegele
06-08-2009, 07:18 AM
i'm trying to get organised but i don't where to organise it LOL I haven't got the space! I need an extention LOL with playroom, downstair toilet and an office!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

that's my garden gone!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

LittleMissSparkles
06-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Right - I am out today between about 11 and 3, will leave keys with my neighbour, all folders are on my dining table and you have free rein to organise my house:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

thats my idea of heaven ......:D
i used to do cleaning for extra money at one time i used to love seeing the before and after i d cleaned someones house lol xxx