PDA

View Full Version : Help what would you do?

ahew30
05-08-2009, 07:44 AM
I haven't had my mindees for the past two weeks due to illness (i dont charge for my illness)

My youngest daughter was taken into hospital on friday last week, she is still ill but at least she is home now.

My parent did me a huge favour and had my eldest daughter for 10 hours(she has a daughter same age) , it was exceptionally circumstances and I wouldn't normally of had my mindees parent have my child, though I trust her completely. Of course I now feel weird charging her.

Do I just have her eldest daughter all day over the holidays and charge her as normal or let her off a few weeks (i only work tuesday and wednesday morning) What would you do?

sweets
05-08-2009, 07:48 AM
i hope you are all getting better. If mindees mum had yout daughter for one day then i would let her off one days fee but thats all!

deeb66
05-08-2009, 07:52 AM
i hope you are all getting better. If mindees mum had yout daughter for one day then i would let her off one days fee but thats all!

I agree.

The truth be known the mum probably did it purely out of kindness and is not respecting any reduction in her fee's etc and would carry on paying you as normal. Having said that I would not charge for the same length of time she looked after your daughter but at the end of the day you have a business relationship so you need to go back to charging after that

HTH

Dee

The Juggler
05-08-2009, 07:56 AM
I would probably offer to do a days free at some point. Just maybe give her the money back for a day at the end of the week and maybe a bunch of flowers too?

ahew30
06-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Thanks ladies, Will do that

Audra

Little Pumpkins
08-08-2009, 09:06 AM
I would let her off just the one day as well

HELEN10
08-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi i would not let the favour she did for you interfere with your business but as juggler said buy her a bunch of flowers and when your daughter is well enough invite her daughter out with yours take them out for a treat somewhere.

Hope you daughter is well soon.

HELEN10