PDA

View Full Version : ACTION KIDS

It's a small world
03-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi

Anyone in Northampton or Corby doing the Action Kids Training courses Sept thru May 6 courses in total ?????

Looks good and another one to put in th old portfolio :laughing: :laughing:

tammerisk
04-08-2009, 07:39 AM
me i am doind them on the sat

should be fun i did the action kids thingy at the local childrens center and it was so much fun and mybe i could do it as a side line thing if things didn't go to well with minding.

i love doing stuff like that with kids(used to be a play worker a soft play center dres up and dance to all the kiddy disco songs)

i don't really get embarresed so it fits me perfect

It's a small world
04-08-2009, 09:03 AM
me i am doind them on the sat

should be fun i did the action kids thingy at the local childrens center and it was so much fun and mybe i could do it as a side line thing if things didn't go to well with minding.

i love doing stuff like that with kids(used to be a play worker a soft play center dres up and dance to all the kiddy disco songs)

i don't really get embarresed so it fits me perfect

I've just booked myself on all 6...(doing them wednesday apart from AK MUSIC& MOVEMENT) Thats Saturday...

I do get a little embarrassed when with people I don't really know but after a while not too bad.. yet when I'm at home with my own children get up to all sorts !!!!... hopefully it will help me bring me out of my shyness...quite looking forward to it actually...might see you there on the saturday.?

tammerisk
12-08-2009, 08:17 PM
that will be great my real name is emma perry jsut so you can recognise me!!!!!

It's a small world
12-08-2009, 09:15 PM
will make a note and see you on the sat for AK MUSIC& MOVEMENT.

My names the same by the way:laughing:

Zoemum2four
12-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Ive also booked myself on all 6 courses on saturdays.......

tammerisk
13-09-2009, 07:24 AM
we will all be meeting up yay

andreaschildcare
18-09-2009, 08:50 AM
me! I start next Thursday :)

It's a small world
18-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Im Wednesday.....I think...better check :panic:

It's a small world
01-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Had my reminder through....its 5 hours omg what are we going to be doing for that long :eek: celery/teapots/baked beans:eek: :laughing:

DH got ds's whilst I play around :laughing:

brillminder
17-03-2010, 08:12 AM
i was there to with you kerri, :clapping:

Chell
21-04-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm doing the Action Kids Early Stages in May, it is just one session.