PDA

View Full Version : soon to be Registered Childminder Castle Gresley (near Swadlincote)

bex8282
03-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi there My Name is Rebecca, I will soon have My Certificate and Registration Details as of next week (10th august 2009) :)
Have been throughly checked BY Ofsted and have been accepted for 6 places- That will include My little Girl `Mia` who is 3 years of age.
We live in a detached House with plenty of Garden space, there will be all sorts of activities, including Arts & crafts, modelling, baking, soft play, bricks, and lots lots more.
No Pets.
Very friendly and quite natured Home
We live in Castle Gresley not far from Church Gresley, Swadlincote, Burton Upon Trent, Moira, Measham Linton etc......

I will be working from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
Have Overnight care. very flexible with Shift Workers
and will be charging £32.00 for the day
and £3.50 per hour

If there is any other information you need- Just give me a call on 01283 819423 & please leave a message as I will get straight back to you OR If you would like to email me - My email address is yoyo82@hotmail.co.uk.

Thank You for looking

FizzysFriends
04-08-2009, 08:21 AM
What schools do you collect from?

bex8282
05-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi there I think I have spoke to you before, about schools - Do you remember me putting them on & Angel took them off.... :)

Very Much surrounding area`s - I do not mind travelling as long as it is not 20 mins to 1/2 an hour!