PDA

View Full Version : CACHE ASSIGNMENT - QUICK GENERAL QUESTION

butterfly
02-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm just typing up my first cache assignment for my DHC and have got confused. I think i'm writing it as an essay and so far i've answered each part seperately with subheadings ie E4 Describe how the practitioner can work with other professionals

however should i be doing it like this for the cache assignment? should i write it so that every answer runs together fluidly which would be better in a different order so that questions that follow on from one another are together? That half makes sense when you look at E9 which isn't really a question and the guidance says you should have demonstrated this throughout your other answers!

very confused please help!! especially those of you who got high marks!!

venus89
02-08-2009, 08:08 PM
You're doing it right - apart from E9, which you thread in as you go along, and of course the quotes and references then do it as separate answers under separate headings. And to savewords you can say 'as discussed in E4' blah blah blah. Good luck - when's it due in?

butterfly
02-08-2009, 08:10 PM
You're doing it right - apart from E9, which you thread in as you go along, and of course the quotes and references then do it as separate answers under separate headings. And to savewords you can say 'as discussed in E4' blah blah blah. Good luck - when's it due in?

oh good thanks! No time limit but i'm trying to get 2 units done by christmas so i can apply to be a level 2 childminder! really must submit by the end of the month!