PDA

View Full Version : ok, here goes

Tired
31-07-2009, 07:51 PM
just done this website, first one i have ever made, so I'm nervous.

Constructive criticism please.

thanks

http://hillsidechildcare.webs.com/

Alibali
31-07-2009, 08:33 PM
A very comprehensive, well laid out site, well done. No criticism constructive or not, it's fab:)

chattercat
31-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Looks good, but just a couple of things.

About me page
The child is the centre of the framework, and each child is treated as an individual. I will pick up on your child strenths, strenghths and abitities and build on them through play.

I will do this by observing your child, and planning activities that will help them develop skills the require. Observations will be either written or photos. All this information will be shared with you.

Choosing a childminder page
Childminders are self employed, and work from their own homes. The look after children of any age, but have strict rules describing how many children in each age group they may care for at any one time.

News and links page
Training

I am hoping to start studying with the Open University in September. I will be working towards a Foundation Degre in Early Years.

Contact me page
*Tell me about your child and you requirements

Hope this helps.

Lisa
-x-

Bazza
01-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Looks very nice. I like the blackboard effect you have used, its very different a conveys a sense of education i suppose.

Well done!

Tired
01-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Lisa,
thanks so much for taking the time to look closely and spot those mistakes.
I really appreciate it.

leanne

chattercat
01-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Your welcome Leanne.

It's always harder to spot them yourself because you read it how you know it should read.

Good luck.

Lisa
-x-

Celtic Star
06-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Looks really nice, well done

bibi571
12-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Really liked it.

Barbara :littleangel:

Mouse
12-09-2009, 08:37 PM