PDA

View Full Version : Added a Fees page to my website....

jemima
31-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Hi I have added a fees page to my site and got rid of the ads :)

what do you think?

http://www.freewebs.com/emmawilsonchildminding/

Emma x

Chatterbox Childcare
31-07-2009, 08:32 AM
I am not being picky but why are you charging less than you hourly rate for a full day 9.5 hours x £3.50 = £33.25 but you advertise at £33.25?

Same for after school £45 per week doesn't seem very much at all - mine is £70 but this could be a difference in areas.

If you have just started have you checked out the other childminders in your area?

Bazza
31-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Very nice! Looks really good!

And i see you have done your keywords too!

Hope you get lots of visits.

Tired
31-07-2009, 12:24 PM
lovely site.
Can you tell me how you get the small screen pictures of the websites on the links page? i would love to do that myself if you don't mind.

jemima
31-07-2009, 02:04 PM
I am not being picky but why are you charging less than you hourly rate for a full day 9.5 hours x £3.50 = £33.25 but you advertise at £33.25?

Same for after school £45 per week doesn't seem very much at all - mine is £70 but this could be a difference in areas.

If you have just started have you checked out the other childminders in your area?

AArrrggghhh now I'm stressed!!! I think I put £30 a day to encourage people to take a full time place should I not do that?
I will double check the other minders in my area x

jemima
31-07-2009, 02:05 PM
lovely site.
Can you tell me how you get the small screen pictures of the websites on the links page? i would love to do that myself if you don't mind.

I have no idea how I got the small pics on the links they just appeared that way maybe its the host I use? sorry I can't be more help :(

jemima
31-07-2009, 02:26 PM
AArrrggghhh now I'm stressed!!! I think I put £30 a day to encourage people to take a full time place should I not do that?
I will double check the other minders in my area x

Ok I checked the four other CM's in the village and this is what they charge:

Two of them charge:
£3 per hour
£24 per day
8am till 5.30pm

The third:
£3 per hour
£28 per day
8am till 6pm

And the fourth:
£3 per hour
£20 per day
£80 per week :eek: :eek: :eek:
7am till 7pm

I don't know how the fourth does it for that amount but anyway - how do you think my fees compare? x

zillervalley
31-07-2009, 04:07 PM
hi that sounds like my area all charge differently, pity we didnt have a standard fee, == areas

I wonder if minders keep fee low to try and get more work, I MIGHT BE WRONG

ziller