PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry

shelly04
30-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Just had a call to look after and 18 month old for 3 full day a week, these change every second week. Would you charge 3 full days plus half fees for the other two as you are not likely to fill them or just the 3.

Hebs
30-07-2009, 03:18 PM
what days are the 2nd week??

shelly04
30-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Hi Hebs,

One week she works wed, thur, fri the next week mon, tue wed.

This is what she has told me on the phone.

amirose
30-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Hi,

Just had a call to look after and 18 month old for 3 full day a week, these change every second week. Would you charge 3 full days plus half fees for the other two as you are not likely to fill them or just the 3.

I would say they pay for full 5 days but I have just taken on a little girl 3 random days a week and I only contracted the parents for 3 the reason? Well they are really really nice, they don't get tax credits so for me I think paying for days they don't use is out the question, they didn't seem to have any idea I might even suggest it at the meeting and finally, she said she is going to get her foot in the door (new job) and then see about getting two set days off and/or getting another part time job - couldn't do it :laughing:

If they get tax credits yes definitely, the tax credits only want to know what they have to pay you a week and that's it so if that what you charge that's what they will pay towards.

Hebs
30-07-2009, 03:21 PM
in that case i'd charge for the full week as she needs all the days over the 2 weeks and it'll be impossible to fill the other days

HTH :D

The Juggler
30-07-2009, 05:50 PM
or meet in the middle and charge for 4 days?

Gizmo
30-07-2009, 07:19 PM
mine works 3 days different shifts each week and I charge for full week cos I cant fill the spaces :thumbsup: