PDA

View Full Version : Few General Questions

shelly03
21-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi everybody just a few questions.
1. What kind of thing should I put in leaflet? upto now I have bit about me, Fees, opening times and Nutritious meals details.
2. Any ideas on special discounts for siblings etc?
3.Im waiting for Crb Checks when ofsted came they said I should have them by 2nd Sept can I advertise that I will be ready for then? What do I do if somebody wants to use me as I cant sign contract till I have certificate?

Help little confused at the mo.:idea:

Emmylou75
21-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi, I think your leaflet sounds fine, you may want to put in the kinds of activities you intend to do with your mindees throughtout the week? I dont intend on doing special rates for siblings as they are still taking a space up & more often than not a parnet would prefer them being together so that's bonus for them already!!

As for advertising, i think you can advertise as long as you state somewhere you are in the process of becoming registered. Unfortunately you can't sign contracts unitl your number & insurance is through. I dont know where you stand though on minding them but taking no money unitl you're regisitered??

Hope this helps!!!
Emma xx

Tatjana
21-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Yes you can advertise, the problem is if you find someone that wants care asap and you're still not registered.

Very odd of Ofsted to have told you when to expect your crbs to be done, how on earth would they know?!

Good luck...hope you don't have to wait too long!

xx