PDA

View Full Version : help needed filling out form

sjane2
17-07-2009, 09:40 AM
hi
i wondered if anyone can help me with a question on the registration form. Where it says Provision please specify the age range and number of children you will care for:

I thought i would tick all the age ranges because i don't know yet what age children i will be looking after or how many but I dont know how many to say on the form.

I have put 1 child for birth to under 1 year as that is all you're allowed. Is the maximum 6 children? how many shall i put down for all the other age ranges?? I have a son age 3 so that means i can olny look after 5 is that correct?

any help would be appriciated I want to hurry up and send off the form.

thanks
sam

Daddy Day Care
17-07-2009, 09:53 AM
I wasnt sure what to put there either and at the time I wasnt a member here. Trying to think what I put, I cant remember it may have been 1 in each box but I know I ticked all the boxes and I think the ammount I put wudda put me over my numbers with the 2 children I have, but it was never mentioned. They decide on your numbersanyway so I wouldnt worry about it to much.

Gareth
xx

diz01
17-07-2009, 10:30 AM
I ticked all of the boxes too and with the numbers I included my daughter, when you have your inspection they will go over this with you anyway so don;t worry. On my certificate it states I can have 5 kids as they have taken into account my 15 month old daughter, don;t worry though. You can phone OFSTED for advice on it too if you're stuck :-) Good luck!

sjane2
17-07-2009, 11:18 AM
thanks for your replies, i will all tick all boxes and put down 5 children. I thought they would go over it and tell me how many children i could have but that has put my mind at rest.

thanks

Sam