PDA

View Full Version : grr a moan about payment

Deb
14-07-2009, 01:14 PM
I have a mum who is a weekly in advance payer - bill due last friday and had card troubles - still managed to go out at the weekend tho. Asked for it today and said I could collect from school but I'm not going to school today and asked her to bring it - too busy apparently. Asked when she was paying this weeks bill (due on 17th) and she tells me that she cant afford it till next week.

sigh

rickysmiths
14-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Time to apply your late fees and I cetainly would not be doing anything extra until all the bills were paid in full.

If bills are not paid by the end of this week I would have a letter ready for the end of the last day this week giving notice, saying that if payment arrears have been paid and fees have been paid on time you may consider continuing the contract.

Some parents really try it on and when they receive Tax Credits to pay for childcare there is no excuse.

Deb
14-07-2009, 01:29 PM
She gave notivce a while ago, they finish at the end of the month anywho - she wants another contact on September (just finished her nursing course and has a job for then) - I will be taking this on board when negotiating. Too ****** busy to bring me my money indeed.

Pipsqueak
14-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Trot out a letter stating that you are incurring extra charges via the bank for your bills because of her non-payment and these will be passed onto her accordingly.:littleangel:

Deb
14-07-2009, 03:47 PM
she turned and paid - gave her some leaflets about vouchers too.

brillminder
14-07-2009, 04:56 PM
dont let them get away or you will have prblems too one sticker for yu x