PDA

View Full Version : spaceman photo

mrs c
13-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Can anyone help? We are busy making papier mache moons and somewhere I have seen a spaceman suit to print off where we can add the child's face. Now I have come to look for the spaceman suit I can't find it anywhere.
Has anyone seen this and can give me a link to it?

mrs c
13-07-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm still looking and just can't find this. Any ideas anyone?

sarah707
13-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Put 'spaceman colouring' into Google images... :D

manjay
13-07-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm still looking and just can't find this. Any ideas anyone?

I had the same problem last week except I was looking for space rockets that had space for a picture. That was also a link on here which I thought I had saved but obviously didn't. It may have even been the same link. I just found a rocket template in the end and made my own from foam. Maybe you could do that with a spaceman template if noone can find the link.

Sorry not much help!

miffy
13-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Can anyone help? We are busy making papier mache moons and somewhere I have seen a spaceman suit to print off where we can add the child's face. Now I have come to look for the spaceman suit I can't find it anywhere.
Has anyone seen this and can give me a link to it?

Not sure if this is it

http://www.makingfriends.com/space_crafts.htm

scroll down the page

Miffy xx

miffy
13-07-2009, 08:30 PM
I had the same problem last week except I was looking for space rockets that had space for a picture. That was also a link on here which I thought I had saved but obviously didn't. It may have even been the same link. I just found a rocket template in the end and made my own from foam. Maybe you could do that with a spaceman template if noone can find the link.

Sorry not much help!

I don't know if this is what you were looking for?

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/1526-1530/sb1526.html

Miffy xx

mrs c
13-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Thank you all for your help, its really appreciated.
Miffy, thanks for the links. I've used the making friends site and have just printed their spaceman suit and found photos to fit in nicely so we can push on with this tomorrow.
Thanks again.

miffy
14-07-2009, 06:22 AM
You're welcome - glad it helped :)

Miffy xx

Carol
15-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks just what I needed too

Carol xx