PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Fees

Buzz Lightyear
07-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Hi all,

Quick one, just had someone call who are hoping to attend a wedding over three days although not together??? i.e. Thursday, Sunday and then Monday.

I've told her I can't do Thursday and Monday as it pushes me over my numbers but she has asked if I would be willing to do Sunday between the hours of 1pm and 6pm.

She put me on the spot and asked what my fee for weekend would be. Not sure I said the right thing so just wondering what you guys would charge for weekends?

As a rough idea, I said double my normal rate per hour???????

Minstrel
07-07-2009, 08:06 PM
yes i think i would probably charge double too.

is it just one child?

Buzz Lightyear
07-07-2009, 08:50 PM
As far as I know Minstrel. Didn't really take too many details as I wanted to know the days she was interested in as that determined whether I had the vacancy. It's only a one off too. I referred her to a friend as well as she might be able to help better than me. I can only do the Sunday for her. It'd be better for her child to go to just one person rather than two. Maybe she got it sorted out as I've not heard back from her although saying that, I turned my phone off tonight for the first time ever on an evening! :clapping:

miffy
07-07-2009, 08:59 PM
I would say at least double your normal hourly rate as it's a one-off and only for a few hours.

Make sure you get payment in cash up front :D

Miffy xx