PDA

View Full Version : Little Tikes Play Cube and Slide

Pauline
07-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Looking for a Little Tikes play cube and slide (or similar)

If you have one for sale and could Private Message me your area we might be able to collect as we travel all over England in the summer months. :)

manjay
07-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Looking for a Little Tikes play cube and slide (or similar)

If you have one for sale and could Private Message me your area we might be able to collect as we travel all over England in the summer months. :)

Are you not coming to Wales?:rolleyes: I have one but I think I may get into trouble with the children if I gave it away!

charleyfarley
07-07-2009, 12:58 PM
I know someone who may be getting rid of theirs. I'll ask them and get back to you.

Carol xx

angeldelight
07-07-2009, 01:25 PM
I have one

You could bring the kids to play on it , have a coffee then off you go again

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

katickles
07-07-2009, 01:58 PM
I got ours from ebay - also managed to get a set of 4 sides for 99p so I have spares :laughing:

I looked for those nearest to me so I could just collect :)

Pauline
07-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Are you not coming to Wales?:rolleyes:

I haven't recovered from last year yet! :panic:

Sat Nav took us down a 6'6" road with no passing places or turning places and stone walls each side. (Our Motorhome is 6' wide :eek:)

manjay
07-07-2009, 04:17 PM
I haven't recovered from last year yet! :panic:

Sat Nav took us down a 6'6" road with no passing places or turning places and stone walls each side. (Our Motorhome is 6' wide :eek:)

:laughing: We have ditched the Sat Nav now when we have the caravan on. It sent us up some mountain pass on the way to Aberdeen and scared us(well me) senseless:rolleyes: