PDA

View Full Version : inspection

childminder54
06-07-2009, 09:23 PM
well ofsted turned up at 9 30 she went at 12.30 and yes i had filled in my sef online. got good in all areas, but to me picked up on my portfolio, that I HAD not put the phone no of ofsted on the child protection details. But i said all the details were on the polices folder stating phone no of local office out of hours and head office and ncma why i had to be in my portfolio i dont know. also in risk assessment on outings it should incorporated lost child and know all the exits just in case you loose a child, I HAVE on the wall a child's name saying he is allergic to dairy products she said i did not need to put this up only somewhere in a nursery, but after she had gone what would happen in a emergency I have a stand by person in to look after child she doesnt know this. these were not recommendations just to put into place also to put books on a shelf were the children can point to which ones they wanted they were on top of a floor cupboard hiding the electric box I SAID THEY WERE THERE as children can help themselves you cannot win if i had but the on the wall she would have said the children cannot reach them I froze and could not answer some of the questions right well that is over for another 3 years that's if im still doing it..

thanks veronica x ive had my moan

sophiestars
06-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Aaah well done for getting good. I think they always feel they have to point out something and unfortunately some are pickier than others!

You are obviously doing a great job. Have some alcohol now!!

childminder54
06-07-2009, 09:28 PM
thanks yes thats what im doing

veronicax

HENNY
06-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Well done I bet you are glad it is all over - relax now!!:D

singlewiththree
07-07-2009, 05:56 AM
Well done on your grade :)

angeldelight
07-07-2009, 05:59 AM
That sounded a bit of a rough ride

But you did really well anyway so congratulations on getting a good

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

miffy
07-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Congratulations from me too!

Miffy xx

sarah707
07-07-2009, 07:04 AM
Congratulations! that's a great result! :clapping: :clapping:

Star
07-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Hi,
Well done. Congratulations on a fantastic result. You will still be here in 3 years as it sounds like you are doing a fantastic job.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Allie
07-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Well done, they all have to pick on something, I just wish theywere consistant

Allie

childminder54
07-07-2009, 10:11 PM
thanks for all your good remarks

thks

veronics:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sarahbelle
11-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Fantastic news. Well done you on getting a good. Unfortunately, we all know that ofsted inspectors are a law unto themselves. No two are the same!

Have a celebratory drink. You deserve it.:clapping: