PDA

View Full Version : Daft Question about eyfs

Pippa31
06-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Hello all,

Right I have sorted my 'All about me passport' THANKS Angel :)

Now for my next question.....

When you are doing obs sheets which I plan on doing once a week (is this ok?) and you link it to one of the 6 areas and then you do your little piece on what and where this will lead on to.

How do you all keep track of the areas you have covered?

:) Thanks people

miss mopple
06-07-2009, 07:55 AM
I use an obs sheet with the areas of learning at the bottom that I highlight, and have a sheet with all the development matters from each area that I highlight and date when I have seen them achieve it.

Can email them to you if you want a look

Chatterbox Childcare
06-07-2009, 08:26 AM
I use a sheet showing the 6 areas which I put the activities and routines into to each week. Anything missing I plan in the following week

It is basic but shows instantly if anything is missing. Hope it helps

singlewiththree
06-07-2009, 10:50 AM
I use a photocopy of the EYFS sheets and date the area, not just tick it, and list whether it is an observation or comes from their starting points.

stressed
06-07-2009, 11:06 AM
I use a sheet showing the 6 areas which I put the activities and routines into to each week. Anything missing I plan in the following week

It is basic but shows instantly if anything is missing. Hope it helps

Hi there hope you dont mind but this sounds great tried to open your attachment but couldnt any chance you could let me have it aswell pleeeeease.

STEPZ5678
01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
I use an obs sheet with the areas of learning at the bottom that I highlight, and have a sheet with all the development matters from each area that I highlight and date when I have seen them achieve it.

Can email them to you if you want a look

Hi

Could you possibe email one to me also so I can see what others are doing as I am unsure if I am doing mine correctly. thank you so much if you can help me out here