PDA

View Full Version : All about ME

Pippa31
05-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Evening,

Wondering if any one can help as this is all new to me. I have a mindee finally starting in Sept so am trying to get some sort of file started for the child that can be used to keep all info in.

How do you go about the page which is all about me, I noticed somebody said there is a template in the free downloads but I cant find it......:mad:

Also how do you all go about planning do you do it on a weekly or monthly basis???

Thanks people

FizzysFriends
05-07-2009, 07:44 PM
I use Angel's EYFS passport to get information about them, its in the DL section under free resources.

angeldelight
05-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Evening,

Wondering if any one can help as this is all new to me. I have a mindee finally starting in Sept so am trying to get some sort of file started for the child that can be used to keep all info in.

How do you go about the page which is all about me, I noticed somebody said there is a template in the free downloads but I cant find it......:mad:

Also how do you all go about planning do you do it on a weekly or monthly basis???

Thanks people

If you want to message me your email address I can send you mine

Angel xx

misst104
05-07-2009, 08:27 PM
I also use Angels Passport. Its Fab!!!! :thumbsup:

singlewiththree
06-07-2009, 05:50 AM
I created my own I just like to tailor things. Its up to you really.

harrysgirl
07-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Oooh! Sounds helpful (STILL struggling to get to grips with this EYFS!!)....I can't find it either Angel. Are you able to forward your template on to me if I message you my email address please?

1michelle
16-07-2009, 08:33 PM
this sounds great Hope you don't mind but I'm going to take a look as well I am also struggling with the eyfs side of things started minding my first in march have lots of info but don't know what to do with it :blush:

KAZBAZ55
24-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi Angel,

Sorry but i can't find it on the downloads page would it be possible to forward it to me at all?

Many thanks,
Karen x
:o
If you want to message me your email address I can send you mine

Angel xx

angeriley
12-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi where can I find the all about me form? I've looked in the free resources section x

lkas
22-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi,

I am new to this site and am looking for an all about me form, is anyone able to email one to me please...thanks so much.

Also, does anyone have a baby record form a could have a look at and adapt???

Struggling with forms, forms, forms and more forms at the moment!!

Thanks again!

lkas
22-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Is anyone able to send me the EYFS passport can't seem to find it???

Thank you

miffy
22-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Is anyone able to send me the EYFS passport can't seem to find it???

Thank you

Top of the forum, go to free resources then free downloads. Look under the section titled Learning Journeys and it's about the fifth down "Early Years Passport"

HTH's

Miffy xx

boxtree7
22-09-2011, 08:09 PM
I use early years passport - parents have moaned in the past as they need to sit down and complete it.