PDA

View Full Version : 2 new mini e-books

sarah707
04-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Mini 21 – Accidents, First Aid and Emergencies

Would you know what to do if a child had a serious accident? Are you clear about the legal requirements if you administer First Aid? Is your emergency paperwork fully completed and in a format that is easy to take on outings?

This mini e-book has the answers to all these questions and more, in an easy to access format including sample forms to help you record all the required information.

Mini 22 – Group planning made easy

I look after 9 part time children every week and I do not have time to spend writing up planning that is not used. I also have no intention of getting bogged down with lots of duplication and piles of unwanted paperwork.

This mini e-book will hopefully inspire you to ditch any complicated systems you use and explore ways of recording your group planning so that any spare time you have can be spent playing, not writing.

Both mini e-books are available from my website www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk - priced as usual at £1.45 each.

Mini e-books are short and to the point... they do not waffle on, they discuss the title.

If you have any ideas for new subjects for my mini e-books, please let me know... :D

Minstrel
04-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks again Sarah for these!

I wil def be investing in some of your e-books as soon as i am earning!

estrelas
05-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Just skim read group planning and its fabby as usual, gonna print off and read it in bed :)