PDA

View Full Version : Another bit done!!

Demonjill
02-07-2009, 02:34 PM
well i actually had time to phone the scary receptionists at my doctor's today (ive been flat out busy for last 2 weeks)
I was asking when i had to pay the health dec fee and if they had received it or not.
Well, nice receptionist(must be new:rolleyes: )said my doc had filled it out as soon as she received it on 15th June (my anniversary - lol) and sent it back to care commission same day!:clapping: ..... and said no fee to be charged - how fab is that?
So CC have health dec, references and disclosures so do you think its about time for my pre reg inspection? :eek: and ive so much to do still lol cos i been busy with racing recently.
:eek: bet they want to come when im on my hols :eek: :eek: or worse - as soon as i come back and got all that unpacking and washing to do

I am happy happy happy:D

Blackhorse
02-07-2009, 03:52 PM
well done.

yeah if they have all these things it just depends who your CCO will be and when they can schedule you in.
Don't worry about it though. You will be well prepared I am sure.
Also the first visit is not so bad anyways as you don't have to have everything in place yet...of course if you do they might register you straight away..that's what happened to me...(which was just as well as I had to wait for months and months for my CCO)

i never even phoned my GP...I was sure that they would let me know if they wanted money....but they just sent if off without any problems at all! (I think that was the only thing in my registration process that went without any issues..LOL)

kirsty1329
02-07-2009, 08:31 PM
that's great, i'm sure it won't be long until you hear, I heard very quickly after they received all the references etc. My doctor charged £15 for the reference which I thought was a bargain as they have been known to charge £60 for references.

I'm sure you will be organised and everything will be ok. I had my pre reg visit and CCO came back 3 weeks later (would have been earlier but she was on holiday for 2 weeks) and gave me my number that day.

Kirsty xxx

angeldelight
03-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Thats great

Wont be long now

Angel xx

Gizmo
03-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Fantastic it's all going well now. Why dont you phone cc to check how its all going, they might give you a date over the phone thats what mine did :thumbsup:

geordiebunny
03-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Brill jump right in give them a ring sure you will feel better once you have done it and sooner to become registered.

:clapping: :clapping: