PDA

View Full Version : Update on my parents who wanted to change hours this week...

Miriam
29-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Took my other little one to pick up the lo from nursery - and guess what - he wasnt there! :angry: :angry:

We had dragged out in this heat all the way across town cos Dad had not let mum know that he wasnt sending him to nursery. :mad:

Texted mum when I had got home and given the other little one a drink and some shade and asked her to ring me. She actually did and was apologetic - apparently Dad was supposed to let her know if he wasnt going to send him to nursery and she was going to text me - only he didnt.

Said he is just off until Wenesday (thank goodness) and I have told her that I will still charge her from 7 until 6 each day as those are the contracted hours - she said that was fine. I also said that I wanted my outstanding invoice (only gave it to her Friday but she is supposed to settle on Monday) paid in full tomorrow - which she has said she will do. I am supposed to be picking him up at 12 tomorrow so we will see.

Am still fuming though - :(

Deb
29-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Dont be fuming, that is why they pay for your availability - it wasnt a wasted trip, you got paid for it lol.

they dont pay for your care, they pay for your availability.