PDA

View Full Version : Final visit

kirsty1329
25-06-2009, 09:21 PM
I've had my pre reg visit 3 weeks ago and have got another visit on Tuesday. I'm sure the Care commission officer said it was to go over my policies and procedures and to check that I had fenced an area of for my dog. Is there anything else she is likely to go over with me? I'm quite excited to think that I could finally be registered hopefully receiving my certificate quickly after it.

Also I had been told by my council that there were no grants available for childminders but they gave me a number for Workings for Families. I phoned about 3 weeks ago and I got a call on Monday to go see them and I'm getting lots of stuff. I am so chuffed, they are going to give me my first year's membership and public liability insurance with SCMA and also the business resource pack which includes fire blanket, cash book etc. Also I'm getting safety gates, safety pack, cord winders, first aid kit, fire guard. I can't believe it I never get things for free!!!:laughing:

Kirstyxxx

chewy sweets
26-06-2009, 05:04 PM
I've been given a phone number for a safety grant aswell. Apparently they come out check my house before the inspecton and buy all the safety equipment i need! Sounds too easy!! lol:jump for joy:

Demonjill
26-06-2009, 05:42 PM
That sounds fab!! Lucky you.:thumbsup:

We have to write a business plan and do a cashflow projection to qualify for a start up grant!